Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ian Eastwood // KubSkoutz // Young Lions

So .. first, let's talk about Ian Eastwood's latest video.
This has actually been uploaded 3 weeks already, and I hesitated posting this because it isn't that new.. But I still decided to do so simply because I think the choreography is amazing .
He performed this piece to Ryan Leslie's "Wanna be good" at the Pride 4 workshop in New Brunswick, NJ.

So here's the video !


He's also introducing the new young lions Liontail Sweatpant "Skinnies" which you an order now, as part of the YL merchandise clothing.

*****

And then, I just realised I totally forgot sharing another one with you guys, and this one's even older.
But it features Ian and Nick Demoura so I just had to show it to you ;)
this is to Frank Ocean's "Love crimes".

Enjoy !






- all rights to owners -

No comments:

Post a Comment