Monday, October 24, 2011

Snapshot sunday #8

First of all:
Yes I know, I'm too late and it's actually monday today!
But I have a very good reason for my delay: I wasn't able to post anything yesterday because winchester pictures spent the whole day at the Soulplex Dance Competition 2011.

If you want to know more about the Soulplex Competition, the judges, the winners and our performance, keep checking this blog. I will post a detailed report in a few days!

So now to our actual snapshot: I took this one on saturday during our rehearsals for the competition.
It shows WP members Lena, Naomi, Bettina and Florence in their show costumes.. we were just having a little photo shoot as break in a long day of rehearsing.

Enjoy the picture!




Don't forget to check back here for more Information about the soulplex dance competition !


... see you next sunday with another snapshot ;)
(I won't be late next week.. I promise!)





PS: Wow this was the 2-months-snapshot sunday-anniversary-post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment