Monday, September 5, 2011

1000 Views !

Wow, we just hit ONE THOUSAND VIEWS !!!
thank you thank you thank YOU so much, I really appreciate it :)
I'm gonna be honest with you guys: at first I didn't really think anybody was gonna read this. But I just kept posting and putting work into
this.. well, seems like it paid off because now, YOU guys out there
clicked on this blog over a thousand times .. that's amazing !
I wonder where we're gonna be at this time around next year - 10.000 maybe? That would just be sooooo dope :D


 
So keep up the amazing support, follow us by mail, like our facebook page, visit our homepage.. and please keep following this bog I really put a lot of heart into this and it makes me soo happy that we achieved the first milestone :)




THANK YOU <3






No comments:

Post a Comment